Palau Kaftan - Hand Painted with Love
Embrace this relaxed design in super-soft cotton fabric.
The Palau Kaftan champions an effortless and timeless aesthetic.The Kaftan has been brush and sponge painted by Indonesian artisans on the island of Bali - the subtle variations in color, texture and finish of our collections are the signatures of the human hand.
We at NAMU support One-Of-A-Kind Pieces In a world of homogenized mass production.
The beauty of handmade lies In its irregularities, making each piece Unique.
Support Slow Fashion, Wear Handmade: By choosing Handmade, you are supporting communities of artisans and their age old techniques handed over through generations.
Be a true Fashion Hero…pre-order your clothes
By pre-ordering your NAMU piece you will help artisans to dedicate time to their passion and dye, print and stitch your clothes with time and love.
You will help to reduce deadstock which means time for our artisans to spend with their families and friends.
Once you’ve placed your order, it’s customized just for you and on its way to your home within 7-10 days!
- All orders are shipped using EMS postal service.
- Order tracking will be provided.
- Up to 4 - 7 Business days delivery for Asia & Worldwide .
- We accept a 5 days return policy for Indonesian orders. Please see our return policy page for more info.
- We do not accept any returns, exchanges or replacements for international orders due to Custom Laws.
- Chat with our customer service if you have any questions.