Handloom Scarves Jamdani technique
Jamdani is a fine muslin cotton cloth on which decorative motifs are woven on the loom by Supplementary Weft Technique Of Weaving.
This technique of weaving, where the artistic motifs are produced by a non-structural weft, in addition to the standard weft that holds the warp threads together. The standard weft creates a fine, sheer fabric while the supplementary weft with thicker threads adds the intricate patterns to it. Each supplementary weft motif is added separately by hand by interlacing the weft threads into the warp with fine bamboo sticks using individual spools of thread. The result is a complex mix of different patterns that appear to float on a shimmering surface.
The scarves are made in tiny villages in the Bengal region in India.
- All orders are shipped using EMS postal service.
- Order tracking will be provided.
- Up to 4 - 7 Business days delivery for Asia & Worldwide .
- We accept a 5 days return policy for Indonesian orders. Please see our return policy page for more info.
- We do not accept any returns, exchanges or replacements for international orders due to Custom Laws.
- We also accept payment via bank transfer.
- Chat with our customer service +62 819-9919-0810 (via WhatsApp)