Stasha Long Kaftan - Folium Collection
Effortless and timeless the kaftan to wear now and then.
Pair it with flats or dress it up with jewels and a chunky belt.
Handcrafted by Indonesian artisans on the island of Bali with love.
Our print this season is Inspired by a folium, Latin for leaf, hand painted on a vintage scarf; we were fascinated by its color and abstract shape - For NAMU the quietude of nature and the magic of the human hand are a constant source of inspiration.
We at NAMU support One-Of-A-Kind Pieces In a world of homogenized mass production.
The beauty of handmade lies In its irregularities, making each piece Unique.
Support Slow Fashion, Wear Handmade: By choosing Handmade, you are supporting communities of artisans and their age old techniques handed over through generations.
Be a true Fashion Hero…pre-order your clothes
By pre-ordering your NAMU piece you will help artisans to dedicate time to their passion and dye, print and stitch your clothes with time and love.
You will help to reduce deadstock which means time for our artisans to spend with their families and friends.
Once you’ve placed your order, it’s customized just for you and on its way to your home within 7-10 days!
SIZE & FIT:
Ratih is 180cm tall (5'9) and is wearing a Free Size
- All orders are shipped using EMS postal service.
- Order tracking will be provided.
- Up to 4 - 7 Business days delivery for Asia & Worldwide .
- We accept a 5 days return policy for Indonesian orders. Please see our return policy page for more info.
- We do not accept any returns, exchanges or replacements for international orders due to Custom Laws.
- We also accept payment via bank transfer.
- Chat with our customer service +62 819-9919-0810 (via WhatsApp)