Handloom Scarves from Kutch
This shawl is Handwoven on Traditional Kutchi four paddle pit loom using an extra weft weaving technique which is special to the the Kutch region (Gujarat, India). This shawl features traditional motifs like Chomukh, Dhunglo (represents mountains), Kongri, and Chaad, and Dhulki motif on Stripes.
The Kala cotton yarns handwoven for this shawl are dyed in Indigo color azo free dye.
Women from tiny villages embellished the scarves with handcrafted tassels.
- All orders are shipped using EMS postal service.
- Order tracking will be provided.
- Up to 4 - 7 Business days delivery for Asia & Worldwide .
- We accept a 5 days return policy for Indonesian orders. Please see our return policy page for more info.
- We do not accept any returns, exchanges or replacements for international orders due to Custom Laws.
- We also accept payment via bank transfer.
- Chat with our customer service +62 819-9919-0810 (via WhatsApp)