Apron Handloom - Hand Woven
The Apron, handwoven in cotton, has been meticulously double woven with love for you. Wear your apron as an accessories, layer it on your trousers, skirt or dress to add an edge to your outfit.
NAMU Lux is very proud to work with Artisans across Indonesia and this season traveled to Java to work with small communities.
The ”click-clack” sound of a weaving looms welcomed us in the heart of Java, where this craft has been a channel of passing down knowledge and traditions from generation to generation. Loom weaving is strongly grounded in local villages and organized around women-led initiatives so that women can have an income and yet be close to their families.
We at NAMU support One-Of-A-Kind Pieces In a world of homogenized mass production.
The beauty of handmade lies In its irregularities, making each piece Unique.
Support Slow Fashion, Wear Handmade: By choosing Handmade, you are supporting communities of artisans and their age old techniques handed over through generations.
Be a true Fashion Hero…pre-order your clothes
We produce in small quantities to respect the time each artisan dedicate to each piece. We encourage our customers to pre-order their NAMU garment to help artisans to dedicate time to their passion and dye, print and stitch your clothes with time and love.
All together we will help to reduce deadstock which means more time for our artisans to spend with their families and friends.
Once you’ve placed your order, it’s customized just for you and on its way to your home within 7-10 days!
SIZE & FIT:
- All orders are shipped using EMS postal service.
- Order tracking will be provided.
- Up to 4 - 7 Business days delivery for Asia & Worldwide .
- We accept a 5 days return policy for Indonesian orders. Please see our return policy page for more info.
- We do not accept any returns, exchanges or replacements for international orders due to Custom Laws.
- We also accept payment via bank transfer.
- Chat with our customer service +62 819-9919-0810 (via WhatsApp)