The Betty Dress - Hand Painted in Batik Tulis
NAMU Lux is very proud to work with Artisans across Indonesia and enjoys traveling to Java to work with small artisanal communities.
Indigo plantation inspired us to create our first capsule Batik tulis collection in hand dyed natural indigo. A delicate pattern remeshing of the Padma flowers is hand painted on NAMU Lux signature pieces embodying the meaning of this flower: beauty and grace.
Hand stitched in cotton.
Be a true Fashion Hero…pre-order your clothes: We produce in small quantities to respect the time each artisan dedicate to each piece. We encourage our customers to pre-order their NAMU garment to help artisans to dedicate time to their passion and dye, print and stitch your clothes with time and love.
All together we will help to reduce deadstock which means more time for our artisans to spend with their families and friends.
Once you’ve placed your order, it’s customized just for you and on its way to your home within 10-14 days!
Support Slow Fashion, Wear Handmade: By choosing Handmade, you are supporting communities of artisans and their age old techniques handed over through generations.
SIZE & FIT:
Small size UK 8, Italy 38/40
- All orders are shipped using EMS postal service.
- Order tracking will be provided.
- Up to 4 - 7 Business days delivery for Asia & Worldwide .
- We accept a 5 days return policy for Indonesian orders. Please see our return policy page for more info.
- We do not accept any returns, exchanges or replacements for international orders due to Custom Laws.
- We also accept payment via bank transfer.
- Chat with our customer service +62 819-9919-0810 (via WhatsApp)